These are possibly THE MOST delicious snack IN THE WORLD. And they are so simple to make!!!! I love them as do my family and my partner! And now I am going to share the recipe with you!
3 Mars Bars
3oz Rice Crispies
200g Milk Choc
- Melt the butter and mars bars in the microwave (this will still be slightly lumpy as the centre of the mars bars doesn't melt particularly well)
- Mix in the rice crispies
- Place in a rectangular dish and place in fridge to cool
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Once cooled pour the melted chocolate over the rice crispies.
- Place back in the fridge and cool till chocolate is hard
- Cut and enjoy!!!!