Friday 2 December 2011

Simple Anniversary

So it's taken me a while to post a few things. Just haven't really been up for or haven't had the time!
September was my parents anniversary and I had COMPLETELY forgotten about it (doi!) so I needed to make on and quick! This care was so simple to make it was made within a lunch break! 
The background on the card was stamped using Martha Stewart's Around the Edge stamp kit. I love this kit. It is so simple to use although it's not particularly cheap to buy!
The embellishments were just some embellishments that I picked up from Hobbycraft in the sale last year. I think they cost me around 20p and were a good find and only wish I had picked up more. They were raised off the service to give the card a bit of dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment