Tuesday 31 May 2011

Birthday Puppy Card

My grandads' birthday was beginning of this month so I threw together a card using Embossing folders, puppy stamp, spellbinders nestabilities die & peel offs.
Firstly, I got a backing paper from male Forever Friends paper set. I ran this through my cuttlebug in a Cuttlebug 'Bubbles' die. This was then stick to a plain piece of card stock.
Secondly, I stuck a 'Happy Birthday' peel off to a small strip of card this was also run through a Cuttlebug 'Bubbles' embossing folder.
To incorporate the sentiment into the rest of the card, I selected a small piece of card from the same card stock and ran it through the same embossing folder. I then used the oval Nestabilities largest to cut out and emboss the shape.
For the image, I stamped a puppy using Brilliance ink pads and coloured it in pencils to give the golden lab effect. This was then cut and embossed using the smaller nestabilitie oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment